Monday 6 August 2007

sick....

This week wasn't that excited, though it wasn't bad. I got to look after Luca the dog for four days, which was brilliant! We went on plenty of long walks, made lots of friends, and became very fond of each other. I'm still pouting that I had to give him back! I didn't realize until he left how easy it is for ones life to become revolved around a dog! I saw Mikey here in London (My old roommate Scrappy's boyfriend). He was in town for a few days and we went out for a pint. It felt refreshingly like NY for a little while! On that subject, I heard the subways got flooded in NY...that is bad. I can only imagine....everyone begins to remember it really is a tiny island... I don't miss NYC much or the states for that matter. As time goes on the list of people I really miss is becoming shorter...and growing more precious... No luke warm water here-only hot and cold..(random observation). I stayed in a lot this week, with the dog, and then Norm got sick....Then last night I went out to a perfect little dinner party at my friend Siri's house, and I got sick... :( Boo. Today I still don't feel well, but Andy Beals is coming to pick us up and take us around, so I'm doing my best! The I.D. Magazine is out now, it looks awesome! I have been asked to perform next week for a private event. Norm and I are working on material and stuff. I am getting very anxious to go to China! Hopefully next week I'll go to Paris and Amsterdam!!! This sick thing is supposedly a 3-day stomache bug that a few people have said is going around....It might be what Rog was so sick with. Okay. I feel really boring now, don't want to waste anyone's time. I swear, I'll get more interesting soon!

No comments: