Sunday 4 November 2007

Hey There

...So I just got a Skype number! It is (646) 233-4118. So you can call me from the US and it is like making a local call! It just rings me on my computer! I can call you now too from it! Also, if you sign up for Skype the calls between us are absolutely free! It is really easy. Went out to dinner with some friends last night at a very good Indian resturant. They have been very helpful with advice and business suggestions. They said the Chinese don't do favors. Like I help you, you help me. They just don't see the point. Also, they said the Chinese don't believe in the future. They will try to sell others the future, but to them the here and now are the only thing they trust. And then finally, their last bit of wisdom, "Asia ruins men," which was followed by blushing and schoolboy giggles. I'll leave it at that! So call me sometime! I can't wait to see how it works! xxx

No comments: