Wednesday 5 September 2007

Hong Kong!

Oh mY Gosh! I am So excited! That seems to be my latest catch phrase! Hong Kong is so cool! It looks like TImes Square on crack! It is an expensive city. We are staying in the Marco Polo Hong KOng Hotel right between Louis Vutton and Chanel! Also a great big billboard of Calvin Klein Model Jamie Burke (Who was a fan of mine in NY) is right across the street (gag). It feels very safe here. Smells a little funny. We just got some groceries and they gave us 14 little stamp/action figure guys with names like "Memory Bread" and "Hard Tone of Voice!" Had a good laugh over those! I am going to meet up with my friend Pemberton's sister who lives here! I'm So excited! haha....I sent out a bunch of postcards before I left London and will keep them up! In this day in age with emails and stuff I think a postcard is a really nice thing! xxx

No comments: